Friday 1 March 2013

Google 'Regency'...

And see what you get...

I know this isn't a very on-topic post, but today (after my little alarm thingy reminded me of this post), I googled "regency hotties". Why you ask? Well, why not? We all like sexy men, right? And I am completely willing to cheat on my post this month and use them. ;)

Anyway, I googled "regency hotties" thinking I would get at least a handful of pretty eye-candy for you all. And...I was wrong. Waaaaay wrong. But the results were varied enough, and sometimes funny enough, that I thought I'd share anyway.

First came a historical hottie...


Then came a pirate...(okay, maybe he isn't, but don't you think he could be?!)


Next came Jennifer...


And "Luke, I'm your father..."  (and oh, yes, this really did show up)


That last one cracked me up. Which made me want to share with you. Since you've been such good souls, following along with my little game - here's a reward... an absolutely stunning shot of James McAvoy (pretty sure this isn't from 'Becoming Jane', but I think we can  move past that, yes?)...


What good regency or historical pics or actors do you just love?

Happy March 1st!
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment